Monday, November 16, 2009

Sewing Goals for This Week (11/8/09) UPDATED

#1 Lavender baby dress: test button holes, button holes, buttons
#2 Baby jumper: test button holes, button holes, buttons
#3 Anything I feel like. I need a break from "must do now" sewing, yet I still need to get things done.

I've canceled the green baby dress. I will make it some day, since it is cut out, but it may or may not be for this baby!

What's coming up in the future: darning socks, Sense and Sensibility's Regency Gown (a lot more interesting than darning socks, don't you think?), Christmas gifts, a variety of mending jobs, t-shirts and tops.

All done! I hope to have some pictures of the baby out fit soon. The mama loved it.

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.