Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sewing Goals for This Week (11/1/09) UPDATED

#1 Lavender Baby Dress
> Attach the yoke to the skirt (which I did yesterday).
> Sew the side seams and finish them (which I also did yesterday).
> Finish the sleeves, including putting them in.
> Mark the button holes, practice button holes, and make the button holes.

#2 Jumper
> Prepare the skirt pieces.
>  Sew the yoke together.

#3 Green Baby Dress
>  Prepare the skirt pieces
>  Cut the sleeve bindings (if I haven't done so already).
>  Prepare the skirt placket and the back skirt piece.
> Sew gathering sitches on sleeves and skirt pieces.

Okay . . . I didn't do exactly what I intended to but it worked and I'm pleased!
#1 Everything is done except the button holes and buttons. It's even hemmed.

#2 All done except the buttons and button holes. Wow! It's cute, too.

#3 I didn't get anything done on this last week.

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.