Monday, November 16, 2009

Housekeeping Goals for this week (11/8/09) UPDATED

#1 Continue on the tub and shower. I now have this scubby-sponge thing that works GREAT. It still takes a little scrubbing (but it's not like I expect the stuff to come off just because I looked at it!) but it is so much easier and faster. I have a shiny shower! In spots ~ but it's getting there. I may even finish by the end of the month, then it will just be maintenance.

#2 Clean a section of my bathroom wall. I actually did this last week, although I forgot to post my housekeeping goals.

I made wonderful progress on both of these! I did several sections of the bathroom wall.

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.