Monday, November 02, 2009

Organization Goals for this week (10/25/09) UPDATED

#1 This goal from last week, or at least part of it:

#1 I have to old glass syrup pitchers and another bottle in my bedroom floor. They are from my grandmother. Now, really, that's not a good place for them. I'd like to put them in my hope chest. The problem is, I think only two of them are mine and one is DearMother's. I just don't know which two are mine (I think the vinegar bottle is mine). My goal is to find out which syrup pitcher belongs to me, remove all three to the kitchen, wash all three, and then return my two to my bedroom and pack them away in my hope chest.

#2 Figure out some way to remember my goals (before Thursday).

Goal #2 I completed early last week (before I posted my goals, in fact!). As for #1, the pitchers are still drying in the kitchen, so I guess I got it half done.

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.