Monday, November 16, 2009

Home Improvement Goals for this week (11/8/09) UPDATED

Just so you know, I live in an unfinished house. I'm going to be talking to the resident carpenters this week about some much needed improvements.

#1: Mention closet, especially the drawers. I need it finished!
#2: Mention under sink cabinet. I need better storage, plus it's ugly under there.
#3: Mention hole in shower. No, I didn't throw a fit in the shower! The hole has been there all along. We poked it hauling the thing in. DearFather suggested we install a soapdish/shower organizer thing there and I wasn't about to say "No, throw this [cheap, from a salvage place] one away and buy me a new one"! I would, however, like to get it fixed. It makes it hard to clean the shower.

That was easy. Talking usually is!

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.