Monday, November 02, 2009

Sewing Goals for This Week (10/25/09) UPDATED

#1 The Bohemian Skirt. Because, really, this is ridiculous.



#2 The Baby Dress, etc. (I have to have it finished by Nov. 15th)


Half the week is gone (almost) so I don't expect to get a lot more done except what of last week's goals I finished up yesterday. Still, I'd like to: 

Finish preparing the lavender skirt pieces. 
Do the skirt placket
Decide how to do the sleeves. Make binding if I need to. 
Finish preparing the green skirt pieces. 


That should keep me busy!


Okay . . . believe it or not, I finished the Bohemian Skirt!!!!! Yay!


The Baby Dress . . . . I prepared the skirt pieces. . . I think that's all I did last week (!). No, maybe I did the skirt placket last week too.



No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.