Monday, November 02, 2009

Housekeeping Goals for This Week (10/25/09) UPDATED

Just the shower and the sink.

I think I will sink if I attempt any other goals this week. I have lots of things to do. For one thing I'm putting new patterns in my store and my scanner program has not yet decided to work (as usual). Bless it's little heart (although it really doesn't seem to have one). The scanner was free and I'm so thankful for it but ARRRRRGGHHH!!!!

Oh! I just love making progress! I finished the sink last week, except for some deposits around the faucet which will have to be a separate project because they did not want to come off using this method. The tub and shower are coming along nicely, although slowly.

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.