Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Organization Goals for This Week (10/18/09) UPDATED

#1 I have to old glass syrup pitchers and another bottle in my bedroom floor. They are from my grandmother. Now, really, that's not a good place for them. I'd like to put them in my hope chest. The problem is, I think only two of them are mine and one is DearMother's. I just don't know which two are mine (I think the vinegar bottle is mine). My goal is to find out which syrup pitcher belongs to me, remove all three to the kitchen, wash all three, and then return my two to my bedroom and pack them away in my hope chest.

#2 Continue to work on my pattern organization, if possible. Now that I have the worst ones out of the way it's not quite so important but it would be helpful to make some progress. Perhaps look for more hanging file folders and tabs, identify the unlabeled pattern pieces (always label your pattern pieces!), file some more if they are handy.

#3 Discuss with DearBrother the urgency of finishing my closet, especially the drawers.

Through a combination of not feeling well last week and forgetting what my goals were until I checked them on Thursday, I didn't get them done. Friday was just to busy to bother with these non-essentials!

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.