Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Housekeeping Goals for This Week (10/18/09) UPDATED

#1 Continue to work on the sink.

#2 Also work on my tub and shower. I've had difficulty cleaning it too. I found, however, that if I scrub (and I do mean SCRUB) it with a wet wash cloth and my liquid soap it comes clean. I do this at the end of my shower. It requires being in the shower and having lots of water. How, otherwise, would I do that without getting my clothes wet? *smile* It works great. I don't know if that will work on the blue residue it gets but baking soda (and lots of scrubbing) work does. And for the rough-textured floor, a scrubbing tooth brush.

But I think for this week I will mainly work on scrubbing a small section of the walls each day.

I forgot allllll about that third goal. Actually, I thought of it but didn't remember that I had made it my goal for this week. I was still thinking of it as a future possibility. Alas!

I did not do anything with #1 (at least it's not gross anymore!) but did well on #2. It's coming right along! Slowly, though.

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.