Friday, October 16, 2009

Housekeeping Goals This Week: 10/11/09 UPDATED

I have one housekeeping goal this week (aside from my usual duties). It is to figure out my bathroom sink. I do know how to operate it but I do not know how to keep it clean!

My methods are not working and it keeps collecting stuff, especially in the bowl and around the faucet. This week I intend to consult with DearMother and if she has a remedy my sink will be shining and smooth by this time next week. If she doesn't have a remedy perhaps she can help me find one.

Well, she knew what to do about it! I scrubed on it awhile but although this method does work it takes some hearty scrubbing and I didn't really want to tackle it all today. I think that if I use this method regularly it will soon be sparkling clean!

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.