Thursday, March 04, 2010

What Happened?

I haven't posted much in the cooking department this week, have I? We had a funeral in our church/family this week, which ate up Tuesday and Wednesday. The only "work" I did was sending an order. Certainly no blogging! I wanted to spend the time I was at home with our visiting family.

But Thursday, on the other hand . . . . What's my excuse? I must confess that I have spent most of the day playing with my new file cabinet. *grin* In the process, I found my desk again so maybe I can work more efficiently now. I am SO thankful for this (free) file cabinet! I was really tired of "papers, papers everywhere, and I can't find what I need!"

I will be back before the end of March. Maybe even tomorrow.

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.