Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Menu Designer

This is a tool I have found useful in my own preparation and so I thought I would share it with you.

This chart helps you plan potential menus, test them, and then record your conclusions about them. The .pdf file includes further instructions.

Menu Designer

A few terms of use:
Please do not share this file or share printed copies outside of your immediate family.

Please do not direct link to the file. If you want to tell someone else about it, please link to this post.

If you download it, please leave me a note that you did. Thank you!

PS: the graphics are by www.patswebgraphics.com. If you like them, you should pay her a visit. She makes web graphics and some print quality graphics too. They are just beautiful!

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.