Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Inexpensive Education!

I always lack money that I really do need for various things, and this happens in this area of my life where I am trying to fill my hope chest as well. There are so many books I want, and I need to buy sewing equipment and other things. But this education that I am giving myself really is quite inexpensive.

This evening I WANTED to work on my blog but I NEEDED to clean the kitchen. I cleaned the kitchen and it really was a lesson in being a dutiful woman, as well as being patient and thorough. And guess what? It didn't cost me a cent!

So, while I still need money, I can't help being grateful how, overall, this education is amazingly inexpensive!

1 comment:

hopeful said...

I KNEW something was wrong with that title. WHY did it take me nearly twenty-four hours to figure out what? Sigh.

I'm leaving it. I need to combat my perfectionism. *bang head up against the wall in frustration* (firguratively speaking).

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.