Thursday, January 13, 2011

Learning and Growing: Hope Chest Stuff

Anything related to hope chests. Learning AND resources.

This post/re-post is a resource list designed to aid in the education of women in homemaking and womanhood lines, particularly in keeping with the purpose of The Hope Chest. You can always find all of my resource lists in the sidebar.

I don't necessarily endorse these sites in their entirety. In fact, some of them I may not endorse at all! They are here because I believe they are useful for educational purposes.

Hope Chest Legacy~ If you haven’t read the book (The Hope Chest: A Legacy of Love by Rebekah Wilson) you might want to. It’s actually written for mothers but I enjoyed it. New!

Hope Chest Society New!

The Hope Chest section of my Keeping Home online store. New!

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.