Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Womanhood and Girlhood Challenges of the Month: April, 2010

Due to the lateness in the month, April's challenge is going to be very small and easy. Quite simply, rejoice in the LORD.

And thou shalt rejoice in every good thing which the LORD thy God hath given unto thee, and unto thine house. . . ~ Deuteronomy 26:11

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. ~ Psalms 28:7
Take a moment to express your praise and thanksgiving to God for anything that comes to mind, in any way that suits you.

Please share what you have done (or a part of it). You may share in the comments or leave directions to your blog posts. You may also share your praise and thanksgiving itself in the comments if you wish.

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.