Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Meeting the April Motherhood Challenge

Specific things I'm doing . . .

For area #3 The Diet I'm eating more vegetables. As a vegetarian I eat plenty of vegetation but it is in the form of beans, grains, and grain products more often than it should be and in the form of fruits and veggies less often than it should be. I'm working on vegetables right now. I've been eat lots of cabbage lately!

For area #4 The Environment my focus has been fresh air. My brain and body work so much better when I get enough fresh air. Sometimes it's a bit hard to get to my bedroom windows to regulate the air flow (and I can't just leave them open because it isn't warm enough consistently yet). My project (which took me only a few seconds to do!) was to move some stuff that had fallen in the floor in front of one of my windows that was making it harder to get to the window to open and close it. Such a simple thing. lol Sometimes the things we need to do ARE simple.

Still need to do something for those other two areas before then end of the month.

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.