Monday, April 26, 2010

Meeting the April Motherhood Challenge, part 2

So, what am I doing for points #1 and #2. I don't know. It's always easier to just challenge other people and let oneself off. *smile* Let's see what I can do


#1 We can clean up our bodies. We may be clean on the outside but maybe not on the inside! We might have too much cholesterol, too much sugar in our blood, or a variety of toxins in our bodies, for example. Or we might have health conditions that could be reversed or completely removed from our bodies if we made some changes in our lifestyles.
Hmmm. . .
. . . Hmmm. This is hard! Nothing is jumping out at me. Oh, I thought of something . . . but I'm going to keep it to myself (that's certainly allowable!).


#2 We can clean up our habits or our lifestyle. We may need to change some of our habits that have put us into a diseased condition or are moving our bodies in that direction, or perhaps have made us physically weak. We may need to increase exercise and “clean out” inactivity from our life., for example.
Physical fitness. No question about this one!

I have been working in the garden nearly every day with good weather. My back is complaining a bit about the load I put on it forking weeds out of the ground. It will recover though, and, hopefully, get stronger.

I need to work, particularly, back strengthening and arm strengthening into my routine, whether through work or exercise. This is going to be a hard clean-up operation, I'm afraid, because, obviously, my ordinary routine, no matter how much physical work I'm doing, just isn't giving me the strength I need. You know what that means? CHANGE!

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.