Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Romantic Fabric Collections

For your browsing pleasure!

I like to window shop fabrics, particularly full collections of coordinating fabrics (I'd like to do more than window shop, but . . . .). I used to do it before our dial-up connection slowed down to near-sloth speed. No more.

I did, however, put together a list of collections that those of you with reasonable speed can enjoy! I had to be content with the main page of each one ~ no looking at each fabric for me (that would take all day and all night!).

Cottage Romance (Maywood Studio)

Return to Romance (Maywood Studio)

Sweet Love (Maywood Studio)

Sent With Love (Moda)

With Love (In the Beginning)

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.