Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Hope Chest Binder

A little tour of my hope chest binder. Here's the front cover.

  

Each section has a title page.


In one section I have several wardrobe pages, including page protectors with catalog clippings of clothing I like. These are for inspiration.
 

This section also includes a wardrobe inventory, which I have yet to finish.


And that's all for now. I'm not sharing more because the binder is based on a book I'm writing and I'm not ready to share those things yet. I do hope to add a few more things next month (and take some pictures to share) in keeping with next month's theme. 

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.