Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What every woman needs to know about husbands

Three fundamental things every woman needs to know about husbands, in order of priority:

According to popular opinion:

  1. How to get a husband

  2. How to keep a husband

  3. How to get rid of a husband

What's wrong with this picture?


I think it should be something more like this:

  1. What to do with a husband

  2. How to keep a husband

  3. How to get a husband

I'm working on #1 so I'll be able to do #2 in case I ever have the opportunity to do #1! ;-)

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.