Friday, June 18, 2010

Well, maybe the ironing board cover is more urgent than I thought. . . .

See Challenge: Do Something Laundryish for the background to this post.

My ironing board cover does have a hole in it but I can live with that. Yesterday, though, I was cutting out a baby item on it and layed the fabric out over the hole (I usually try to avoid it if I can but sometimes I forget).

As I cut around that end of the pattern piece I knew I had to be careful around the hole. I thought I made it okay but then the fabric felt a little thicker than before. . . . Yep. When I lifted up the piece to check, there was a neat little cut!


I had better be extra careful from now on or I will need a new cover long before I am able to make one!



1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

very nice your project. Thanks for sharing information.click it...: http://www.weaveron.com/

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.