Thursday, June 17, 2010

Challenge: Do Something Laundryish

Anything. Well, anything outside your normal routine!

It might be cleaning (the laundry room), organizing (the laundry room), mending, stain removal, putting up a clothes line, sewing (clothespin bag, ironing board cover, etc.), decorating (the laundry room, of course), reading (about the subject, naturally), making laundry soap, or laundry itself. Or maybe something else I haven't thought of. It just needs to be in keeping with this month's theme of laundering!

Anybody can do this, even little girls!

I may be cleaning in the laundry room (I'm the family laundress). It needs major help. Not very interesting but it needs to be done! I will be glad when the extra stuff gets moved out of the laundry room and I can have my space back. Ah, well, we can't always have fun (but just because I'm not having fun doesn't mean you can't!).

Please share what you have done (or a part of it) as well as some of the things you plan to do in the future. You may share in the comments or leave directions to your blog posts.

2 comments:

Mama Tango said...

I'm very late in this post, but since I just found your blog, I'll do it anyway!

Today I'm going to clean off the top of the washer and dryer. They're just a little dusty, but the dryer has a pile of too-small clothing I've been meaning to deal with. I don't have an actual laundry room (just a corner in the basement), so I'm going to tidy up around the washer and dryer too.

hopeful said...

I guess it's never really too late, especially since I haven't posted an August challenge. :-) Hmmmm. Need to do that.

I don't think I ever did anything with this challenge (other than doing laundry) so I just might join you! I think the tops of my washer and dryer need a bath. Maybe I'll do that!

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.