Thursday, January 07, 2010

My First Regency Gown: Week 1 (sort of)

I'm ready to make my first Sense & Sensibility Regency Gown!

I'll be making weekly (I hope) posts about my experiences and progress, and now that I have a camera again, posting pictures of the process to.

So far (all of which happened in November and December, which is what the "sort of" in the post title is all about) I have:

Picked the fabric to use (from my stash, which is why I had to do it before I bought the pattern!).

Bought the pattern and the neckline supplement (I think the regular neckline will be too low for my comfort).

Previewed the pattern instructions and pieces.

Cut apart the pattern pieces.

Selected the view I intend to make.

Traced the pattern and trimmed out the pieces.

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.