Friday, September 19, 2008

My Hope Chest Calleth for . . .

What do you do when you don't have any money to spend on your hope chest no matter how frugal you are? You just talk about it . . . I guess.

I'd like to try some of this huck toweling. I don't know if I would like this kind of towel but I want to find out. If I do like it then I might buy some more and make towels.

This Needlework Skills Book 1: A Handsewing Primer looks interesting.

Some cast iron cookware. I'm not sure what. If anyone uses cast iron cookware and wants to advice me I shall be grateful. I already have one skillet (10 inch?) and maybe another (8 inch?) that I used while in college.


What do you think of my choices?

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.