Friday, April 11, 2008

Busy as a Bee

I'm busy as a bee! I don't think I have been moving around quite as much as a bee, but my head certainly has been.

Okay, let me see . . . When I finish putting these dishes away then I can rinse and chop the greens. Then I'll wash the dishes.

When I get the dishes done, I need to sweep the floors and then wash flower pots. No, I need to check the laundry first. Maybe I'll check the laundry, then wash the pots, then sweep the floors. And vacuum. But I need to cook beans and rice too. And clean my bathroom. And I sure would like to blog today and write. And work on my websites. And . . . I wonder if I could have time to sew? But I might need to sweep and mop the kitchen floor, if Mom doesn't get home soon. I wonder if I'll need to help plant greens? And I really want to . . .


After I get done blogging I really need to clean my bathroom and sweep. Or should I sweep first and then clean my bathroom? . . . after I check the laundry, of course. Or should I go ahead and e-mail my women's ministry leader while I'm online, or should I do that later?


Whew!


I'm not complaining, though. Far from it! Sure, I would like to get my housework done so that I could spend my time doing other things, but I'm even enjoying the housework. It's not always that way. You see, I have suffered from depression, during which nothing brings me joy. But praise the Lord, today is not such a day. I have lots of interesting things to keep me busy (my head is spinning!) and I am capable of enjoying them. What more could I ask for?


I thank God for helping me
To be as busy as a bee.
For I was meant to be ALIVE!
And when I'm active ~ 'Tis then I thrive!

No comments:

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.