Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Really?

Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!



Hahahaha! A ton of brain power! How do I access it???!!!


I have been told it is insightful (or something like that) but I'm not so sure about confident!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I agree...so far you have for the most part spared us the crazy posts that sometimes find themselves gracing my own blog. This description definetly fits your blog.

hopeful said...

Thank you. At least, considering some of the descriptors there (brilliant, creative, amazing), I shall take your comment as a compliment. :-)

I may have to do a crazy post someday, although I would have to do it in a logical, planned sort of way. LOL It's amazing how a little four question quiz can actually be that accurate.

~ Notes ~

Content copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christina A. Huffman /Keeping Home. Theme graphics copyright (c) 2007 Pat's Web Graphics www.patswebgraphics.com. All photographs are copyrighted. Do not take them or link directly to them without my permission.